A-Body Seats

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartVador

Reaction score
As I have mentioned in other threads, I am most likely doing a resto-mod on my 74 Dart Sport. IF I do - I will not use much of - if any - of my original interior. I am hesitant in letting go of my seats in case I change my mind and just do a nice resto. I already have someone interested in the seats - the front buckets and the rear seat back and bottom. Might have a center console available as well?

The white seats are in near perfect condition. The only question is if I can make them smell good again. Currently they smell pretty musty. If I CAN make them smell good again; My question is what is this stuff worth? I want to get as much as I can - if I sell - but I don't want to be overpriced either.

I had a set of e-body buckets that were not in nearly as good of condition that I got only $240 for. Shipping was about $180. I've also seen a-body buckets that someone was asking $240 for. They had no tracks and were junk. I will sell mine with the tracks and they are in great condition.

Just do a search on this site in the interior for sale forum. There's dozens of examples for you to choose from to price your own out.

As I have mentioned in other threads, I am most likely doing a resto-mod on my 74 Dart Sport. IF I do - I will not use much of - if any - of my original interior. I am hesitant in letting go of my seats in case I change my mind and just do a nice resto. I already have someone interested in the seats - the front buckets and the rear seat back and bottom. Might have a center console available as well?

The white seats are in near perfect condition. The only question is if I can make them smell good again. Currently they smell pretty musty. If I CAN make them smell good again; My question is what is this stuff worth? I want to get as much as I can - if I sell - but I don't want to be overpriced either.

I had a set of e-body buckets that were not in nearly as good of condition that I got only $240 for. Shipping was about $180. I've also seen a-body buckets that someone was asking $240 for. They had no tracks and were junk. I will sell mine with the tracks and they are in great condition.
Do you still have Thea body seats ?

Do you still have Thea body seats ?
I do still have them but continue to be hesitant to sell them. Once they are gone and then if I changed my mind and went more oem with a resto - I will never find seats as nice as what I sold. I guess anything (almost) is for sale for the right price but I don't even know at this point what that "right price" would be. There is also another person that I more or less gave first chance at them. I think he was looking for an entire interior. I would want to check with him to see if he is still interested.

Last edited:
I do still have them but continue to be hesitant to sell them. Once they are gone and then if I changed my mind and went more oem with a resto - I will never find seats as nice as what I sold. I guess anything (almost) is for sale for the right price but I don't even know at this point what that "right price" would be.

Ok

Unless you need the money or dont have have the space to store them keep em". They are getting harder to find and especially if what you have is in good shape.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back