-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasjkt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Come on somebody out there has a chrome Hurst shifter handle from a Duster/Demon/Dart that they want to sell, let me know what you have and asking price.:walk:

Attachments

• shifter.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 167
  • shifter1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 164
Would one of the Hurst ones work in the photo for you ?
The one with the white ball has a adapter for the Tremec trans that can be removed and may work. the one on the top is for a Hurst Super Shifter. and may or may not be too short for your liking.
The one in the center is for a B body Tremec.

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 287
one in the middle is closest to what I want but I believe "B" Body shifters are longer

Bench seat? The center one was used in a bench seat B body and is actually for a B console shift Tremec 5 speed. Bolt holes are closer together and would need modified to work with Hurst linkage.Look at the difference between the two Hurst levers.About a 1/4'' total overall.
I'm suprised no one responded to your post with one. I'd think there would be lots out there.

I have buckets and I too am surprised that I have had no responses

I have one its a 10 inch hurst straight shifter with aluminum handle I can't post a pic later pm if Interested

The one with the white ball has a bend towards the driver when installed.

I believe that might be the one, do you have pics? I will pm you

I've added pics to the original post of what I am looking for. send PM and let me know if you have either and a price

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back