A body summer meet

-

joe440

Reaction score
whos down for one?
i was thinking of having an a body meet at my grandfathers house some summer weekend. the house has a great spread for a yard to fit all the mopars we could handle. i know a guy who could bring his food stand for burgers/dogs and what not. maybe do a 50/50 raffle and donate the other half to shriners hospital. the house is in east longmeadow, ma which i think is a good spot to get ct,ny,vt,nh guys to come from all around.

any thoughts or ideas shoot em out!:cheers:

great idea, just make sure it doesnt happen the same weekend as a major car show (examples: carlisle or rhinebeck ny) also have a rain date maybe. great way to meet people face to face who you may have talked to in the past. could also save some people on shipping used parts.

shoot out a zip code for the town it will be in......I am about 4 hrs from joe 440

Not sure yet if the date works, but I am about an hour and 40 from there.

yup 4hrs...hmmm not sure if I have anything that will make it that far...

Very nice gesture on your part. We had a blast at Adams place last summer. If my heap is running by then, I'll get the wife & kids up there. Thank You for the offer.

George

Awesome idea! What would also be cool is regional meet/show and shine. For A-Bodies only. East coast, West coast and Central United States. And or a National Meet once a year.

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

While this sounds good, I'm a little shaky as to where that zip code is on a map....

I'm in BAYSIDE, NEW YORK.... where are you?
8)

About 90 minutes away but can't make that date.

That would be awesome but june 19th is the day before i leave for my 2week trip though i could possibly make it.. and adams was a blast last year longmeadow would be a bit closer than the drive i ahd for last year :)

-
Back