A-body toys!

-
Two new arrivals in two days! Life is good!

DDSCF0003_1.sized.jpg

:)

Very nice collection guys :)

nice collection of cuda's you got there :lol:

Käkö: if you find a 1966 dart wagon, i would also be interested in where to get one

I have a bunch of 1/18th scale cars & a few in other scales. Only 3 or 4 Mopars though. I'll try to dig them out & post pics. Does anybody know where I can get a 1/18th scale model of a 1965 Hemi Under Glass? All I've been able to find is the 1966 model.

As far as I know, the 65 Barracuda hasn't been made in 1/18 in any form. I've been waiting for the 67-up bodied Hemi Under Glass to show up as Highway 61's 1968 Barracuda fastback mold is fantastic and since they did the 66 car, it's a no-brainer that they'd do the later versions.

Got 1/18 #3 yesterday! It's the Ertl 1970 Sox & Martin Plymouth Duster:

DSCFF0001.sized.jpg

DSCFF0002.sized.jpg

Being an Ertl, the detailing is pretty basic but who can resist a S&M Pro-Stocker??? :D

Here is my Dart 1:18 Collection with a modified 69 Swinger Mod Top, changed to Black Vinyl top to match my real car, All my 1:18 Darts, and my 68 Hemi Dart signed by my friend, Tom Hoover (God Father of the Hemi). Mr. Hoover lives near my Hometown, and he signed this car at my All Mopar Car Show I host every Sept. Mr Hoover was a Special guest at my show a couple years ago, as well as another close friend, Bud Faubel, Driver of the Hemi Honker. Its not A-Body but still super cool. Faubel was at the show with the real car, which is owned by another friend, Don Fezell.

Copy of Dart#2.jpg

HPIM0452.JPG

HPIM0459.JPG

HPIM0462.JPG

HPIM0466.JPG

Firstly, excellent collection 1969SWINGER340! Very cool having the cars signed!!!

67Cudaa said:
Can any1 find a notchback cuda? I can only find fastbacks :(.

No one has made one yet but I know of one custom that was built from a regular Highway 61 1968 Barracuda fastback. Owner's pic:
signature.JPG

Lots of work in that 1/18! Here's a link to his build-up:
http://www.diecast-pub.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=29768&hl=

Also as an FYI for collectors, Highway 61 just announced (today, in fact) that they were doing the 1969 'Cuda 340 and 'Cuda 440 models in fastback form.

crashcaptn said:
Where did you get the 66 dart model?? Ive been looking for a 65 dart model forever!

That is actually '65, standband says it is '66 but it is Spanish made so they are not a were what is a actual modell year...

dartcuda said:
I believe that is a 65 Dart. Take a closer look. You can see where the emblem is on the hood plus that is a 65 hood on it. I would like to find a 66 dart model as I have one.

That is so right, '66 models in a Dart are very rare, so spanish factory which made those put '64 to '66 wihich year they prefer...

1966 dart wagon said:
Käkö: if you find a 1966 dart wagon, i would also be interested in where to get one

I have send a 1500 question for models makers, five of them have asked "how that car looks" so, i've send photo's of my wagon...

Hope that some day i find a wagon model...

Käkö said:
I have send a 1500 question for models makers, five of them have asked "how that car looks" so, i've send photo's of my wagon...

Hope that some day i find a wagon model...

Hey maybe you will be the one that gets them to make it for everyone or atleast a special one for you.. which would be super cool! :headbang:

-
Back