A body tunnel ram pics

-

737jetdr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I would like to see some pics of some A bodies with tunnel rams. Do we have any bug catchers out there?

you can see mine in the fabo representing on grand thread,or some old pic in my photo gallery.......

2777389549_420ba7bd53_b.jpg

Old setup -

DSCN4399.jpg

New setup -

DSC_8651.jpg

DJVCUDA,cuold you do me a big favour and measure the top plenum of your ram from where it bolts to the runners up to the carb bases,also which top do you have(#),I have two here and was wandering if there are more?

i have the eddy street ram - the top is part of the street ram, with a small plenum. I'll get a measurement tonight if i remember when I get home from work!
DSC_2805.jpg

yes, less plenum then then typical TR - but much more street friendly... 16 mpg's w/ 3.23's!

and it'll still run a 12.56 @ 106 in the quarter

DJV, what kind of an exhaust setup are you running? By the way,your car is my screen saver.Way cool.

Is the well between the carb bases for linkage?this is at least an inch lower than mine.Can you still buy this top?

Is the well between the carb bases for linkage?this is at least an inch lower than mine.Can you still buy this top?

its for mounting the carbs sideways.i run the same manifold...great street manners.not sure if you can still get the top.they stopped making the manifold for mopar .its still offered for sbc. go figure.

DJV, what kind of an exhaust setup are you running? By the way,your car is my screen saver.Way cool.

right now it has spitfire headers with 2.5" to the dumps - followed by the 2" pipes and cherry bombs I had on my 318 motor. I just dyno'd it and there is a 51 hp loss at the wheels from the cutouts or through the mufflers.

I just neede some time to put on the TTI setup soon... ( full 2.5")

I dont know for sure, but they sell them f ( eddy street ram ) for chevy's... so maybe??

and yes the detent is for the lnkage sideways ( if you choose that direction)

its for mounting the carbs sideways.i run the same manifold...great street manners.not sure if you can still get the top.they stopped making the manifold for mopar .its still offered for sbc. go figure.
Sounds about normal.

i'd never go back to a carb - honestly..

I was one of the first with the dual setup ( read guinea pig) but I'd put a single on any car at any time over a carb motor.

It starts without touching the pedal, gets better mileage, always tuned, and never ever bogs! ( not even cold!)

no more vapor lock when heat soaked, all the small things I dealt with with carbs over the years... that 474 lift cam always burned my eyes, no matter how lean I took the carbs.. now it does not stink.

couple vids...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8czQHBiqU"]YouTube - 00306[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C4Iy0QLKxE"]YouTube - 00308[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmvMLKKPQM"]YouTube - 00305[/ame]

any pics of your trunk, underside and tubs?

I love how the tires are tucked in the 1/4's

This was a great thread idea. You guys have some stunning cars. DS416, just curious, with that much motor and tire does it carry the tires on launch? If so any wheels up pics?

I mocked one up in my Demon, but haven't actually installed it yet. Not sure if I will. Maybe some day...

DSCF0637.jpg

-
Back