Status
Not open for further replies.

Danpd69

'69 Valiant Signet
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have two windshields available, both in decent driver shape (no cracks or major chips).

Rough dimensions (larger): Top-48.5 Height-21 Bottom- 57

Rough dimensions (smaller): Top-45 Height- 20 Bottom- 56.25

These are available for FREE. Tired of moving them around. If you by chance have a Valiant "V-EIGHT" fender emblem, I would love to trade!

They are located in Rochester Hills, MI (about 20 miles north of Detroit.) You have to pick them up, I will NOT ship.

Pictures attached.

Once again, FREE TO GOOD HOME!

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

I have two windshields available, both in decent driver shape (no cracks or major chips).

Rough dimensions (larger): Top-48.5 Height-21 Bottom- 57

Rough dimensions (smaller): Top-45 Height- 20 Bottom- 56.25

These are available for FREE. Tired of moving them around. If you by chance have a Valiant "V-EIGHT" fender emblem, I would love to trade!

They are located in Rochester Hills, MI (about 20 miles north of Detroit.) You have to pick them up, I will NOT ship.

Pictures attached.

Once again, FREE TO GOOD HOME!

I need a windshield. I'm going out to rough measure my '75 Valiant 2 door. Any idea if one would fit mine? My sister lives in Birmingham and I could make a run on a weekend and come get it.

I'm interested in the Dart shield. I'm coming through there next week. What is on the right edge of th Dart windshield that makes the shadow? Is it just a sticker of some sort? Thanks.

Woody it looks like the larger windshield would be close. (Even though the smaller one says it's for a 71-76 Valiant...of course salvage yards have been known to make mistakes. I imagine that a new windshield seal would make up the difference. I'll respond to your PM in a bit.

67-76 2 door hardtop, and vert, dart, scamp, barracuda and valiant same windshield

67-76 2 door post, and 4 door sedan dart and valiant uses different taller windshield than 2 door hardtop , or vert.

70-76 duster, demon, dart sport has its own windshield different than the above 2

67-76 2 door hardtop, and vert, dart, scamp, barracuda and valiant same windshield

67-76 2 door post, and 4 door sedan dart and valiant uses different taller windshield than 2 door hardtop , or vert.

70-76 duster, demon, dart sport has its own windshield different than the above 2
Thanks moparmat, that's really helpful!

The large windshield is spoken for.

Smaller windshield still available...still free!

Small windshield is still available! If nobody wants it within the next few days I'm just going to throw it away. Save this glass and put it to good use, I hate wasting anything!

What does the smaller one fit? I have a 70 2 door dart with a cracked windshield. I live west of Ann Arbor. If it fits I'll take it.

Hey Roadkill, I don't know for sure if it will specifically fit your car. The dimensions to it are listed in the first posting. If you measure yours and they are the same it is all yours. Chalk writing on the windshield says its for a 71-76 Valiant. Someone with more knowledge than I might be able to pipe in to let you know.

I have two sons in Detroit right now... soon to come to chicago, so if anyone needs transportation, let me know... Just give the kids some $$ for their time and gas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back