A body wiper fix

-

lloyd49

Reaction score
Okay guys, I have a 73 Dodge Dart and the wiper arms under the dash are off. I want to put them back on but I have a question: Do I need any metal clips besides the rubber bushings? My email is [email protected]. I have to go to work so I can't hang around, but somebody shoot me a quick email if you don't mind. Thanks,
Loyd [email protected].

They should be plastic bushings that hold all the linkage together. There are no metal clips or anything else. Assuming none of the ends have been modified, they all should just snap together after the bushings are installed. Just remember which way the bushings are mounted as they're not real easy to get back out if you install them backwards.

They should be plastic bushings that hold all the linkage together. There are no metal clips or anything else. Assuming none of the ends have been modified, they all should just snap together after the bushings are installed. Just remember which way the bushings are mounted as they're not real easy to get back out if you install them backwards.
Thanks. That helps a lot.

-
Back