-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda620

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Lookin for an A body. Dart,Duster, Scamp. Running and not junk. 4000.00 dollars max. Unless big block car, then I may go to 10k. I already have 2/440's and a 400 that I can build and install,so won't pay some jacked up price. Thanks.

Asking a liitle more than your budget but this Scamp is all original and in "mint" condition. See my ad on FABO 1972 Scamp if interested. Good luck with your search.

Asking a liitle more than your budget but this Scamp is all original and in "mint" condition. See my ad on FABO 1972 Scamp if interested. Good luck with your search.
Nice but too much. Good luck tryin to sell it. I just sold a numbers matching verrrry nice 76 scamp all original with 69k miles. No rust repair and looked like new. Too nice to do what I wanted to do with it. Nobody on here wanted it. Finally after listing it here 4x,I gave up and put it on Craigslist. It sold for full price in a week. You have a nice car but again,it's to much for what I want to do with it. Good luck.

[
I have a P.C. purple 73 duster, dual exhaust 360 with 340 exhaust manifolds. New Carpet, MINT front seat, dyed the back seat to match (no rips). No rust, straight body. Brand new front end (ball joints, bushings, etc.) Brakes are brand new.

NOW, even though it runs, I don't have a driveline because I was looking for an 8 3/4... it's got a 7 3/4 now. other than that, you turn the key and it starts, drives, stops.

A drive line will cost me $110 and about a week to get.... or you make me an offer. You are pretty close to what I want for it, so email me and we can talk... thanks!

Jeff-

dusterside.jpg

dusterfront.jpg

Thanks, I'll give it some thought. I have a Dana 60 or a ford 9" to narrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back