-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart64gt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Here are a few a bodys for sale take your pick.
The 66 Dart wagon not for sale

Picture 508.jpg

Picture 510.jpg

Picture 512.jpg

Picture 514.jpg

Picture 515.jpg

Picture 527.jpg

I'm going to hate myself for asking

The yellow 70-71 Duster
and the 67-69 Darts

Where in banning are you located? I'm headed into LA from Palm Springs tomorrow (saturday).

Thanks

Rob

Earl, the wagon looks real good. I'm glad to see that you did something with her since my hectic work schedule didn't allow me much time to work on her. You will have to take me for a ride when she's all done since all I got do was push her everywhere. I'm off work tomorrow, maybe I can come & look at the Duster if thats possible. I'll pm you my number, Russell

i wish my yard looked like that. id never finish all of those cars. id just go from one to the next making motor noises while sitting in the driver seat and pretend to drive. he he .

I grew up in that town. I can send my uncle down from Devore to pick one out for me. How much for the 67 Dart GT?

Yes have a Valiant Conv that we are going to park out the doors are the same as a dart I took some valiants doos and put them on mt 66 wagon I will look at the doors today and post some pictures of them.

There is three 67 GT darts 1 /6 and two V8 automatic cars I of the V8 cars has been conveter big bolt pattern frt and rear and both V8 cars had A/C I will post some more pictures tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back