A Body's with Fenderwell Headers...????

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
What front tire size combo are yall running and what kind of issues do you have?

Photos will be great to see...

I want to get my car as low as possible with the 440 in it and still be able to drive it...

My early-A has a 340, I run Hooker Super Comp's, I have a 5.60-15 bias ply tire on a 15X4 inch rim, no issues.

I ran Cyclone fenderwells on my smallblock 64. Used E60 14 tires on 7" rims with around 4" backspacing (I'd have to look into things further to be sure of the wheel info). I had shiny spots on the headers but never heard or noticed them rubbing.

I was wanting to run a 24" tall tire on the front on some 15 X 3 1/2 rims.. I can get them in or out set and was wondering which way would give me the most clearance...

185/70 14s on 6 inch steel wheels works fine on my 383 barracuda with big tube supercomps. Looks kind of stock.

What front tire size combo are yall running and what kind of issues do you have?

I want to get my car as low as possible with the 440 in it and still be able to drive it...

It tells what tire sizes we are all trying and using, it told of clearance problems, so to me it looked like it answered your question's, sorry maybe I dont know how to read ...just trying to help !

also, I could drop down an inch but it just rubs on turns,so it stays where it is in height .... that answered you last statement,not a question =P~

Tim

This is the part that was not answered... I did not mean for that to sound like I was not apprecative of your reply... Al information is good... And thanks again..

Still side shot pictures though from anyone... :( Nobody wants to show off their A Body?

560x15 tires on 4 inch rims i had hooker 5208 semi fender wells with this size tire,and prior to that i had full fender well headers,, the tire is basically a VW size,,

don-1.jpg

Damm good looking car there...That is how low I want my car.... As they say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Thanks for the help... Are the 15X4 more out then inset?

Now that is a wonderfull car... WOW that small block takes up some room...IS this car mini tubbed in the rear? If so what size tire?

Great looking car....

i would have to measure but im pretty sure they are centered,, meening no off set,,,

66 sedan,,nice engine bay very inspiring,,thats my next project,,i think

-
Back