a/c evaporator

-

fishman

Reaction score
I put a post on here a couple weeks ago about a/c evaporators. I got some response but only found one place that has the part I need. There has to be more than one place to get an evap. for a 69 cuda. Am I the only one that is having this problem. If thats the case I see why there is only one place to get it and why it is so dang expensive. I have the one that came out Im taking it to the shop to have it checked, would rather buy a new one. Thanks for any input, Tom

engine bay 016.JPE

Im going to try to have it repaired. I just would like to know there is another option. Thanks for your response. Tom

Are you wanting an entire replacement evap unit to go under your dash to replace a missing or broken OEM unit ? Or do you want a universal fit in the dash evap unit ? Several mfg's make Universal fit evaps that might fit under your dash (to do a/c, heat & defrost); Classic Auto Air (they also repair & clean OEM units), Vintage Air & Hot Rod Air. All three have old style vac & also electronic controlled evap units. Can give you web sites if you need them...

-
Back