A/C pics for a early A

-

66SBARRACUDA

MOPAR OR NO CAR
Reaction score
Is there any one that has pics of the dash with fac a/c in a 66 Barracuda?Would realy like to see what it looks like so i can go on looking for what i need or if its worth it tks Paul :glasses7:

I have a 65 valiant wagon, I'm not sure they are the same but i would be willing to snap a few pics if it would help. Just let me know.

The '66 Barracuda & Valiant ( & Dart) factory AC had a large chrome piece that held three rectangular outlets, these were rather skinny (or short in terms of their height) to clear the center console. So it looks rather ad-on like a dealer installed item but it was from the factory. Also the heater controls are push-button type. AND the worst part is... the firewall is different between AC & non-AC cars. I'm sure there's someone who knows more than me that can chime in with better details.

MVC-004F-21.jpg

I pulled out all of that stuff from my '65 GT.........if you want it , you're welcome to it.
I know.........I'm a dick for cutting up a clean GT / ac car.
But on the scale of mistakes I've made in my life , this doesn't make top 100.
You'll have to pay for shipping , but it is all sitting in my shed and most all of it is in very good condition.
I am keeping the dash , but the under dash unit , air box and venting are all there.

My 65 uses the same under dash unit and the same looking controls

66 barracuda dash with A/C and custom little dual cig lighter that I wired up to plug stuff into that need cig lighters for power.

Attachments

• IMG_6157[1].jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 245
I pulled out all of that stuff from my '65 GT.........if you want it , you're welcome to it.
I know.........I'm a dick for cutting up a clean GT / ac car.
But on the scale of mistakes I've made in my life , this doesn't make top 100.
You'll have to pay for shipping , but it is all sitting in my shed and most all of it is in very good condition.
I am keeping the dash , but the under dash unit , air box and venting are all there.

Pm sent I'm interested in it also

-
Back