Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazares81

"Mopar: You're either with us, or behind us!"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone, i recently pulled the 318 and 904 trans out of my 73 dart, i have for sale the 318 complete assembly and the 904 trans, the transmission was rebuilt about 6 months ago, motor runs, it does have 2 dead cylinders and is in need of a rebuild. I have the radiator that i was using with the 318, the fan, the shroud and the fan clutch. I also have the A/C compressor and bracket, and the condensor. I know it is the wrong forum but while im here ill let ya know i also have the rear bench seats with the seat belts and all hardware for sale as well. If you would like picture pm me/ or ill post some later tonight when i get home.
I am in southern california los angeles area, as far as pricing, im pretty much open to anyones opinion or offer, just pm me and we'll go from there.

he must be busy. hasn't been on here since the 13th. i was hoping to get together this weekend and pick up the motor

Interested in the shroud if Jim Ayers doesn't take it and it is for a 26" radiator. Please post the P/N for the shroud and price or PM me.

Thanks

well i haven't heard from him since the 13th so he's either dead or uninterested. either way i spent my $$$ at fall fling

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back