[WANTED] A Car that will pass inspection in Ma.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys and gals, I am looking for a car that runs and will pass inspection in Ma. and is safe to drive. My sister is not real healthy, not working anymore because of her health, and kind of on the low income scale. I love my sister and I am trying to help her out. I will buy her a car, but I am trying to get ready for retirement at this stage, and I don't have a ton of money to get her anything nice to drive. This car is for transportation only, and I don't care about looks, or even if it is a Chevy, Ford, or God forgive me, a foreign car. I am in southeastern Ma. and will travel a little if the car and price is right. Please help me help her. Thanks to all my Mopar brothers and sisters on FABO for looking.

You know you might have to let her borrow your dart...lol

Yeah, she is my sister, and I do love her.............................But my Dart?

:rofl:

If you were closer, or had a magic transporter, a nineties throwaway down here would be perfect. Unbelievable what people discard down here. Seems like everyone is driving a new truck, with mammoth payments. Lots of basic cars, from all three domestics, in the yards. Perfect bodies, with peeling paint, on some of them. Personally drive/prefer the early/mid nineties Buicks, with the IRON 90 degree V-6 and three speed auto. Much more durable. Extra money goes into accelerated mortgage payments.

0000061.JPG

100_5992.JPG

100_5991.JPG

100_5993.JPG

If you want something relatively cheap and easy to work on, consider a 90's Dakota.

Not the best MPG but working on it would be 80% like working on your Dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back