A Couple Looks AT "Chryslers At Carlisle".

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
For those Who have never been to a Carlisle Event, this is what The A-Body section looks like, during Chryslers At Carlisle. -- They are lined up along the aisle, inside Gate 3. There are several rows of A-Bodies, and other Bodies. -- This is the gate where all vehicles enter the premises. -- These photos may - or - may not be this Year. They are file photos. -- Also shown is an overhead photo of The E Body Section, just to give an idea of the size of The Event. -- In addition to the Showfield, there is also a huge Car Coral / For Sale Section, and a huge Automotive Flea Market Section, plus many Vendors - parts, food etc. -- There's a large Food Court, plus, randomly placed Food Vendors, a large area to sit, and rest, and Clean Restrooms. All parking is outside of The Facility, on private properties. -- Unfortunately I was not able to attend, this year.
Mopar - A-Bodies at Carlisle.jpg
Mopars - OH - Carlisle.jpg

Last edited:
Any updates on a car count for this year? Not going to be the same without HEMI FRED out and about.

that picture was from last year. I can see the top of my fender on my red 67 GT as I was parked the first one inside gate. Didn't make it back this year

I didn't hear what the numbers were but it was jam packed full of cars in the show field today (Saturday). The number of modern cars continues to grow all the time but there were still a lot of classics. Had to be a couple thousand total with all the trucks that were there too.

Today they posted on Facebook that there were just shy of 2700 registered cars in the show field. Last year was the biggest with just over 2700. Needless to say, it was a packed house.

The first photo shows my gold 68 Dart from last year. I now have white letter tires all around and an unsilenced air cleaner. Our Darts were in the next row down in the grass this year.

-
Back