A Dirty Duster

-
You are searching for the most sought out and desirable air cleaner for a Mopar...$500-$850 range.......I need 4....but refuse to pony up the coin
If you have them, show us before and after pictures.

IMG_6358.jpeg

IMG_6357.jpeg

IMG_6356.jpeg

IMG_6359.jpeg

I was just curious as too what you started with, it looks good so far.

Regardless of whether it is a 14 year old thread, WELCOME. Even at 35, you are way younger than most of us. I, for one, am glad to have a 'young gun' with us. We would REALLY like to see more pictures, if you have them. Try an ad in the "Parts and Cars Wanted" section for the air cleaner. I would also be interested in how much of the work you have done yourself.

Regardless of whether it is a 14 year old thread, WELCOME. Even at 35, you are way younger than most of us. I, for one, am glad to have a 'young gun' with us. We would REALLY like to see more pictures, if you have them. Try an ad in the "Parts and Cars Wanted" section for the air cleaner. I would also be interested in how much of the work you have done yourself.
Yea, I guess so. My father got me hooked years ago going to car sh.
I was just curious as to what you started with, it looks good so far.
I pulled the motor and transmission first. Then interior. We were going to keep the body original because there was minor rust but decided to strip it after finding a good amount of bondo.

My father and I did a lot of tear down work. Rebuilt the 8 3/4 rear. Recovered bucket seats. A majority of the project was finding the right parts. We had a professional rebuild the motor. Then a friend with a lift on reassembly. Id estimate 50% of work.

My father and I did a lot of tear down work. Rebuilt the 8 3/4 rear. Recovered bucket seats. A majority of the project was finding the right parts. We had a professional rebuild the motor. Then a friend with a lift on reassembly. Id estimate 50% of work.

output_image1690545025284.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1119.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

-
Back