A few projects

-

Avispa

Reaction score
All in the works, the Beswick GTO just returned from a purple pond bath, the Freightliner is up on 10 wheels, and the Duster has a fresh coat of Sublime, the Gloster Meteor and V1 are in limbo.
1674859081176.jpeg

P1200022.JPG

P1200024.JPG

P1200025.JPG

P1220027.JPG

P1270030.JPG

P1270031.JPG

P1270036.JPG

P1270042.JPG

Last edited:
I could never get spray paint to lay on plastic models well, what is your secret?

It's kinda a balancing act for me, viscosity, pressure, type of paint, i never just start by shooting anything till i have everything so so, i keep a lot of scrap bodies and stuff to get everything right first.
Primer is important, I use Tamiya rattle cans or bottles, sometimes a sandable rattle can, or Mr. surfacer 1000
I have several airbrushes, Pasche, TR-1 and 2, an old badger and a couple of external mix cheapies for the high flake craft paint.
Believe it or not i'm having pretty good luck with these craft paints, very cheap and if you get it right, a damn good finish. I have a lot of the Creative colors and such, don't use them because they are a pain in the rear,expensive and are a true polyurathane, so ya have to have great ventilation, and mask, some of the large rattle cans from Walmart,ect. come in handy sometimes, especially if you decant them, the old Testor's rattle cans are pretty good also.

Naw, Beswick was a class act, I have two more of his cars to do, the altered Tempest and the Super Judge

-
Back