a few small nuggets

-

AUSA66

Reaction score
A local companies new find a couple of days ago normally a Nickel area they pulled out 15 million worth in 4 days the gold reef is said to be 250 meters deep 1 piece was 90 kgs needed 2 guys to lift it lost a few pieces out of the ute on the way into town.

10219614-3x2-700x467.jpg

I toured a hard rock gold mine once and an iron mine too for that matter. Been a miner/operator for almost 40 years, screw that underground stuff :realcrazy:

Yes risky ****.
My father was an old drill airleg operator i remember he would come home with his legs wrapped in towels from the cuts from the rocks hitting them .
We have a lease out of kalgoorlie with a couple of old Caterpiller 3T dozers 1945 ish rebuild 1 engine a couple of months ago after it hydrauliced & bent a rod nothing pushes dirt like them old girls.
Push & detect in Australia you have to rehab with furrows so the seeds catch in them & create regrowth.

I worked a granite quarry for a couple years. I never got to play with the rock drill though. The blasting was always fun though. Let's see what we can blow up this time. Uh oh, that fly rock is heading for the shop!

Wowser!

Worked in mining equipment for a few years and it was interesting. Never mined anything like that though!

-
Back