A friendly hello from Leesport Pa

-

PAR/T

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm Bill. I moved from New Jersey to Leesport Pa a year ago, still trying to get used to it. I'm a long time Motorhead, Drag racer, A-body and E-body restorer. I've been working on them for the last 25 years. I heard about this site from a guy I just recently sold some parts to. He suggested that I go on here and post some of my stuff, so here I am. I don't have any A-bodies currently on the road but I am parting out a '72 Demon. This will probably be the last A-body for me as I currently caught the Mod-Bug for my '09 R/T Challenger, which I still have to pay for. Hence the reason I'm parting out the Demon, I just don't have the money for both, one has to go. Well, that's the story.
Nice to meet you all.
:burnout:

Welcome to PAR/T!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Lining Up Burnout.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 64
Thanks for all the welcomes, sorry for the long delay- lost the internet here and just got it back.
@ Cuda Crazy 67, Mike; They moved the swaps up the road to Hamburg. As a matter of fact they just had it last weekend. How far central Pa are you?
@ Ma Smart: Gorgeous '67. I like the color and I always had a thing for '67-'72 A-bodies(still do actually)
Here's pics of the '09 R/T and the '72 Demon I'm parting out. Also added a pic of my wife's '08 300c (just the nose shot) from a car show we were at last summer. I just realized I don't have many pics of her car in my computer, must be all in hers(I wonder why).

Attachments

• securedownload-31.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC05081.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 89
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back