A Frog Story

-

Argometer

Reaction score
A frog walks into a bank and hops up to the loan officer's desk. He looks up and sees her nameplate..."Patricia Whack, Loan Officer". He says,"Hey Patricia, I need a loan." She looks over the edge of her desk and smirks as she asks, "How much do you need?" The frog replies, "I guess $50,000 would fill the bill." Now a very shocked Patricia blurts out, "and what would a frog do with that much money?" The frog looks up at her very seriously and saya,"Never you mind. My dad is Mick Jaeger!" She says. "We can't give you that much money without a cosignor or some collateral." The frog nods knowingly and reaches into his pocket to pulls out a small, porcelain white elephant and hands it to her.

Patricia takes the elephant and snarls,"I'll be right back" as she storms off to her manager's office. When she comes into the office, her manager sees the look on her face and asks what is wrong. She says, "There's this frog in my office who wants a loan for $50,000. He claims his dad is Mick Jeager, and when I told him he needs collateral he pulls this out of her pocket!" She shows him the elephant and screams"What the hell is this????" Her boss looks at her and says, "Relax, It's a nick nack Patty Whack, Give the frog a loan, His old man's a Rolling Stone."

-
Back