A Great Mopar Weekend

-

Abodymachine

Reaction score
I'm 21 years old.. been around mopars my whole life. My graduation present in 2007 from highschool was a light brown 360 duster. Just really been cruising around not beating on the ol bird. The only time the car has been to the track is memorial day all mopar southern nationals weekend. car did good went third out of 25 or 30 cars bracket racing with it. it surprised the hell out of me that the car was consistent and i was pretty good at it. On the ride home me and my dad were talking about the 72 dart we have in the backyard.

Turns out the 75 scamp that i have been building will now get sealed up with car cover and put in the barn for down the road. In 3 weeks to a month, i will have a wimbledon white 383 dart with a 6 pack hood, black tail stripe and black steelies. Getting wheel tubs this week to put in then body work next week. have all the parts.. just have to put her together!

A great mopar weekend with my dad spirals into me cruising in a high 11s dart. dang i love my dad. dont know what i would do without him.

ill keep posted with pics. im going to put some pics up of the dart tonight as is and her transformation.

Thank you for sharing this great week end with us :cheers: I am a father and it sure makes my day to hear this:-D
Give your father a big FABO pat on the back from us :happy10:
I took my 66 Valiant to the track last Sunday and made my first pass
When I cam back on the return lane it felt so good to look to my left and see many people giving me a thumbs up and applauding me and Victoria
I have the little 170 low deck slant six with three speed on the tree so she is a granny looking MoPar, I did pull off a 12.07 with her in the 1/8 mile and enjoyed every second of it, Congrat's on a great week end Abodymachine, Looking forward to seeing your restoration thread =P~=P~

SNAKE%21%21%21%20069.jpg

i bet she felt good rolling on past the water box too.. haha i know my duster did.. believe it or not it ran better when i did not do a burnout. anywho yea my dad is a great guy who is looking forward to anything that is mopar. he works 60 hrs a week and still finds time to come work with me on my scamp and duster when he gets home.

I wasn't interested in cars really til i was 14 which is about 3 months after my dad sold his beautiful 71 demon, which he still gives me hell about because that would have been my first car.. instead it was a 71 duster we found. but boy was he happy when he found out the mopar blood lives on through me!

-
Back