A little car **** from Grand Bend Ontario

-

Jons340Dart

Reaction score
Went to Grand Bend this weekend to get my buddy's car prepped for the Pinks competition at Cayuga next weekend - took some photos and thought I'd share them with you - all these photos are of Mopars except my buddies Camaro. It's a sweet car - was turning 10.70's all day. He's running a 582 Shafiroff on pump gas (no power adders, nitro etc) it spits out 580hp at the wheels with 640lbs of torque - and he drives it on the street! (323's in the rear) - sounds crazy for a street car but it behaves well if you keep your foot out of it...

Not sure if any of these belong to FABO members -if so speak up - you've got nice rides

A nice little Demon - he was dialed in at 11.99's and had a good day
1.JPG
2.JPG

I was kinda partial to these 2 Darts (although I didn't bring mine to run)

3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.jpg

Some non a-bodies

7.JPG
8.JPG

My buddy's '71 Camaro and the beast we stuffed under the hood over the winter- I know - not a Mopar - but you have to appreciate a nice car....

9.JPG
9a.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.jpg

7.JPG

8.JPG

9a.JPG

9.JPG

Nice Pics Jon, were the pics from Saturday? They had Nostalgic races on Sat. also, I was suppose to be there, go figure it turned out to be a beautiful weekend.

I recognize the Purple Dart and the Camy.

Giles

I thought the red Demon looked like a members car here!!
Thanks for sharing Jon!

Nice Pics Jon, were the pics from Saturday? They had Nostalgic races on Sat. also, I was suppose to be there, go figure it turned out to be a beautiful weekend.

I recognize the Purple Dart and the Camy.

Giles

Unfortunately we didn't go until Sunday - still lots of good racing. Understood that it was really packed on Saturday. I recognized the Purple Dart from Moparfest last year. It's a mover.

Are you going to get your car to Moparfest this year?

If I don't decide to drop the clutch and do some work on it soon, I will leave it as is and drive to Moparfest on sunday, It's a 1 1/2 mile treck from my place (Baden).
Stop in for a beer and bonfire Saturday evening, if you don't do the cruise to Guelph.
I will be at Moparfest with or without the car, preferably with...

Later,
Giles

-
Back