[ATTENTION] A little cleanup - Some old threads deleted.

-
Worse than paint fumes dude lol ... this time of year nights are short and sleep deprivation isn't helping. I still feel like an *** (and have no idea why it didn't show in searches or even my own Content) and am glad I was wrong.
thats enough of that human-ness out of you!

It's a little bit of a shame for me as I posted pictures about every last little piece of my car over the years and I'm talking every ring and piston, every gear in my transmission, every nut and bolt in my car. I lost a tremendous amount of pictures out of my cell phone a couple years ago and have been trying to go through some of the old threads and copy and paste and get some of the pictures back of my car... Oh well...
How to say I noticed I missed anything but who knows now.

It's a little bit of a shame for me as I posted pictures about every last little piece of my car over the years and I'm talking every ring and piston, every gear in my transmission, every nut and bolt in my car. I lost a tremendous amount of pictures out of my cell phone a couple years ago and have been trying to go through some of the old threads and copy and paste and get some of the pictures back of my car... Oh well...
How to say I noticed I missed anything but who knows now.
any pic you have ever posted is in "My Attachments"

Alright Joey, where did you hide them?

des.jpg

any pic you have ever posted is in "My Attachments"
Well I'm in the stand corrected crowd? LOL 78 pages of pictures!! I got about 25 pictures off the last three pages from a long time ago and even parts of the thread where I was calling my wife my girlfriend! Wow! That's pretty cool! I guess I learn something everyday...

-
Back