A lost friend...

-

pro-tech

Reaction score
A friend of mine just died from cancer, He was a super nice guy well liked in the community. The real bad part of this story is that his younger brother died 6 days later of natural causes at age 49. I have to wonder how does a family deal with such a thing???? The parents have got to be devistated.. The other thing that makes me wonder is these 2 brothers were very close and were always together when they could be.They lived next door to each other and all. It remindes me of when a married couple are together for a long long time and one of them gets sick and dies, the other dies within a few months.. Did they die of a broken heart??? I believe it is possible. Just a thought...Bill:(

Wow, such a devastating loss. My prayers are going out to the entire community and all of the families involved for peace and comfort during this time of need!! May God bless the hearts of everyone who is suffering from this loss!! Geof

My condolences to you and the family. I believe you're right, brother could very well have died of a broken heart. It happens all the time. Very sad story.

-
Back