A newbie from Illinois

-

oneno

Reaction score
Hey everyone! from what I see this looks like a good hangout for me. Just bought a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport with 60k on the odo.
B45E9A6C-2D71-421B-B89B-695C55D7C979_4.jpg

It's been badged as a Demon but I thought that in 73' they quit with the demon and started up with the Dart Sport so I'm a little confused on the badging. Could it actually be a Demon? Doing a VIN check it comes back as a Dodge Dart /Demon. It has a narrowed 323-1 posi rear end that's been accomodate the mickey Thompson 50's. It presently has a 318 w/a mild cam and headers. First thing we're going to do is get a complete new exhaust with headers all the way back to the chrome tip exhaust. Looking to replace the fauxe wood trim dashboard panel and console with a carbon fiber trim kit and the previous owner really did a bad job of painting the taillight bezels black, so I'd like to find new ones or take these and strip them and get them re-chromed. what kind of price would I be looking at to buy a decent 340 magnum with a paired up tranny?

Welcome to FABO. That's definitely a Dart Sport, not a Demon. Good looking car though, let's see some more pictures. And you either mean 340, or 360 Magnum. There was no 340 Magnum.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie Front View .jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 95
Hey, don't know how I missed you the first time this thread went around but have to say hello. I was born and raised in Moline! :-D Hope you're enjoying the car and your new family here on FABO.

-
Back