Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys......

I want another project car immediately, in Central Florida, 67 or better, price range up to 9 Thousand or a squeak higher........

MUST be a good driver.....V8 only.....NO rusty or "project" cars that are apart......Good drivetrain and overall decent shape.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MAY HAVE FOR SALE. BUYING NOW. Capishe? :-D

I have a 1965 Barracuda ( I know, you said 67 or better, to me better is older but I figure you mean 67 and newer, but hey, who knows) that is a V8 4 speed. Nice solid car with VERY LITTLE rust which I can have professionally repaired for a fair price (actually can have it professionally soda blasted, cleaned, etcher primered, and all body dings straightened.)
It is black with a red interior. I have a bunch of upgrades for it including an 8 3/4 with 3:55 posi, Big bolt front discs, Formula S dash with tach, resonator tip, sway bar, s/s leaf springs and emblems (either Form. S or Commando V8), ... and I can have it painted black (high end base/clear) with Red Formula S stripe. I will be asking $11,500 when it is done, but am a bit negotiable depending on what parts you want. This is a fundraiser for my church and the body/paintwork is being done by my preacher who was a paint/body man for many years before entering the ministry. call me *205*908*0868*

I know someone that has a 1973 Dart 2 dr. Hardtop but it is a 6 cylinder and it runs. He will let it go for $2500.00 Needs fixing on the driver quarter panel. Other than that the car has all parts. Let me know. You can PM me.

I have 68 valiant 6 cyl. runs drives has 8.75 with 323 limted slip lbp brakes all away around new front end. $4,800. pluse have 340 with only 500 miles on it pan too carb no exhaust manifolds have paper work on motor.for extra $2,700 still would put you under your price range with shipping. pm me if intrested.

I have a 1965 Barracuda ( I know, you said 67 or better, to me better is older but I figure you mean 67 and newer, but hey, who knows) that is a V8 4 speed. Nice solid car with VERY LITTLE rust which I can have professionally repaired for a fair price (actually can have it professionally soda blasted, cleaned, etcher primered, and all body dings straightened.)
It is black with a red interior. I have a bunch of upgrades for it including an 8 3/4 with 3:55 posi, Big bolt front discs, Formula S dash with tach, resonator tip, sway bar, s/s leaf springs and emblems (either Form. S or Commando V8), ... and I can have it painted black (high end base/clear) with Red Formula S stripe. I will be asking $11,500 when it is done, but am a bit negotiable depending on what parts you want. This is a fundraiser for my church and the body/paintwork is being done by my preacher who was a paint/body man for many years before entering the ministry. call me *205*908*0868*

Thanks Bamacuda.....great cause, BUT I need a 67 or better.....Blessings to ya'.

Guys......

I want another project car immediately, in Central Florida, 67 or better, price range up to 9 Thousand or a squeak higher........

MUST be a good driver.....V8 only.....NO rusty or "project" cars that are apart......Good drivetrain and overall decent shape.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MAY HAVE FOR SALE. BUYING NOW. Capishe? :-D

Hey Pastortom:

I have been trying to sell my 68 Dart GT for a while but the market is still very slow. I decided to "reconfigure" it so I can try selling it for 10K. It currently has a clean, nice running 318 4bbl in it. I'm putting in a non-suregrip center section and removing the digital dash gauges. It's not too much of a project, in that it doesn't need much - just some minor adjustments here and there, and new weatherstrip. Perhaps I could get the price lower if I put different wheels and tires on it or made other changes. Check out the link in my signature for all the info on it. Let me know if you're interested. BTW, the engine bay is now painted green!

Thanks,
Bruce

Dart2.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks to all who replied with ideas..........

We settled on a Duster..........We'll post pics as we go along............gettin' a complete facelift.

Scheme: Lime Green with black side stripes and a blackout hood/scoop/fender top area.........White bucket interior, white vinyl 'landau' with sunroof, black go wing, and a black tail panel (Duster style) stripe with a white center section, all finish striped in 1/8" gold. Interior will have a full natural Mahogany dash (real wood), and door panels in Mahogany and white. Hurst straight line floor shift (pistol), 340 V8 with a 'drag-prepped' 904 and an 8-3/4 3.55.......Full chrome trim, chrome wheels and T/A radials.

All details, with before and afters, as we go along. Thanks guys! :toothy7:

Hi Pastortom, just wondering about your '67 Notch...are your changes for that one on hold?

Hey Doc, I have a friend that lives in Milton that drives to NY to see his mom. Not sure how much of a hurry your in but he may be able to trailer it back for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back