A P.C. holiday...

-

Pyro4117

Jay
Reaction score
In the spirit of what seems to have become 'The Holiday Which Must Not Be Named!' I'd like to pass along the following:

Merry Chrismahannukwanzica!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday(tm), practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2000, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Jay

If I had to do a school report and turned it in my teacher would give me a -F becouse she would know
I didn't write it . :axe:

That's why I love living in a rural area of the US that still has; Merry Christmas on banners and decorations, a Christmas tree and Christmas vacation and all of this is in the public school. God bless the Central Basin of Washington State or any other region like this.
Oh, on the God bless thing, they also say the pledge of alegance, with God in it. If a child wishes not to say it the are allowed to leave the class room so they have the oppurtunity to express their freedom of choice.

This is not to say they don't have the other things it's just that the majority (yes majority still rules in our neck of the woods, I mean sagebrush) believes in Christmas.

Chuck

I'm an old Alberta redneck, and have every intention of staying that way. I respect the right of others to practice their own form of religion, or lack thereof, have their own political views, and live their lives as only they see fit. However, when it comes to me having to bow down to THEIR brand of what's acceptable and what's not, then I draw my line in the sand - or right now, in the snow. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

1qwikScamp said:
talk about being politically correct

LOL, I didn't write it, I posted it for the absurdity of what the Christmas season has become.

I refused to go to my office party this year as they renamed it our 'Holiday Party' because someone objected...

Phooey on political correctness!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Jay

Strike up the holiday music. Buy Gifts, Buy Gifts. Spend, spend, spend. It's the yearly economy booster for retailers. Merry Christmas to All!! Shop til ya drop!

OldVart said:
I'm an old Alberta redneck, and have every intention of staying that way. I respect the right of others to practice their own form of religion, or lack thereof, have their own political views, and live their lives as only they see fit. However, when it comes to me having to bow down to THEIR brand of what's acceptable and what's not, then I draw my line in the sand - or right now, in the snow. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

What oldvart said, the political correct police can kiss my :butthead:

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OldVart said:
very nice point :thumbup:

again...MERRY CHRISTMAS

yeah its wierd not calling the my school break christmas break, we are told we cant say that we have to call it winter break, i wonder if it will ever be taken away cause of some religions group, ya never know

Its all a bunch of bullshit when it comes to people and opinions. Some people always have to have something to ***** about, aka my boss. I am in the catagory of 'lacking religion' but I dont disrespect other peoples beliefs or make fun of them cause everyone has to have something to believe in, just havent found it yet for me cause I am still young dumb and full of you know what.

Haha Merry Christmas and fill your belly up guys cause after this the woman of the house is probably going to make you go to 'healthly food' !

well MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone {i don't care if you like it or not}

i'm gonna drink to all youalls health and prosperity!

longarm :poke: :drinkers:

-
Back