A picture really is worth 1000 words.

-

prorac1

Reaction score
I had to work on Saturday, but my father and my son went to the Mopar show at Gilmore's in Hickory corners Michigan.

Grandpa let his grandson drive his pick up.

It's a 1980 ford F1 hundred. My father is owned this truck for 30 years. It's been to hell and back, and restored about three times. LOL.

I learned to drive in the same truck. Many years ago.

It now has 600 hp and doesn't Hook. LOL.

The look on Jason's face in this picture says it all, and is priceless.

IMG_4263.JPG

pretty sweet
i dont recall seeing it there, was it parked in the show area?

27FAE45F-AA32-4D06-94C4-1056F9D1FA8E.jpeg
Very cool. When my son was in high school they had a fundraiser car show. He called and asked my dad to bring his truck down for it. He told him no, he was 16 now so he could come up and get it himself. That pretty much shocked everyone but it is something my son fondly remembers.

pretty sweet
i dont recall seeing it there, was it parked in the show area?

No. It's a Ford. They frown upon that at Chrysler shows. LOL

We need to get some shirts so that everybody knows were members here at shows.

Well.................howz come you didn't say howdy?

I couldn't make it this year, I had to work and I'm saving up my personal days for a family event around Christmas. Next year we will have Jason's car there, we will have to meet up at a time maybe have breakfast and caravan to the show?

Well.................howz come you didn't say howdy?
honestly, coz, i didnt see you there
i was keeping an eye out for your old lady and grandson on the little rascal, but i never saw you

sounds about the same time frame we were there
did you at least see my duster?

orange, with a chrome air intake, drawing right from the fender and a "408 four barrel" decal on it

yup, turned left around the gas station to leave, then parked for about a minute a few hundreds yards up the road to get my GPS turned on

we should plan this out better next year
i did run into Tom, who helped me install the engine in my duster, and a guy who ive seen around town a few times

yup, turned left around the gas station to leave, then parked for about a minute a few hundreds yards up the road to get my GPS turned on

we should plan this out better next year
i did run into Tom, who helped me install the engine in my duster, and a guy who ive seen around town a few times

Tom Royce by chance?

Tom Royce by chance?
Not sure what his last name is
Real short fellow, drives a primer black valiant with a primer grey front end on it, gassed style
(I'll look up his handle here when I get a minute)

-
Back