A POS just broke into my car

-

AHamilton

Reaction score
Yesterday was my 44th birthday and guess what I got, my car broken into and lost a bunch of tools and an aluminum floor jack. Here's a wierder part, if I wasn't working on my riding lawn mower, two bags of tools would have been in there as well. I know it's the scumbags who live across the street from me in an apartment complex. The 6 unit apartment was built in the early 60's, my home in 55. When I bought the neighbor told me the new owner was turning into condos. He decided to rent to low lifes. I am not joking when I say the cops are over there every month. There new POS scam is instead of going to the doctor, they call 911 to diagnose there cold. I can't put my house on the market until January. I hope I can break even and get the hell out of there.

That sucks.
My son's place got broke into once and he knew where they lived (Same type complex) so he walked over there with a Samurai sword and told them "Next time his **** got messed with he was cutting hands off"

It stopped.

Happy Birthday

Chk the local pawn shops ASAP

Wait until after you sell the house to "pay them back". Just keep tabs on them until then. ;)

Sad society we live in today. Sorry to hear about the break in.

Can't put it up for sell until january or i have to pay back $8000. Tax credit i reveived. The cops left about 10 minutes ago. He told me my assumptions are probably right but leave it alone. I am going out and buying a tazzer. He smiled and didnt say a word when i brought that up.
O

-
Back