A Sure Sign Of Spring

-
Meanwhile in so cal it’s been raining for 7 days straight. Our local mountains have more snow than they’ve had since the early 80s. Mammoth mountain has more snow in inches than any peak in the country. Mt Baldy got 7 feet on Saturday night.
Ya, I read a month ago or so that they had to close the ski resort. Too much snow. 400 inches then. Crazy

Ya, I read a month ago or so that they had to close the ski resort. Too much snow. 400 inches then. Crazy
It’s over 630 inches now and they’re predicting to break their own record at 660 or something like that. We have a cabin in big bear as a rental property and our tenants have been stuck inside for 3 days.

Half my backyard is still in winter, the other half made it to spring

20230301_174315.jpg

Same here, early spring, frogs are singing, buds have budded out on all plums, oaks have budded out. Hope we don't loose them to a late frost.

I lived in Ga. till I was 31 and left the S E. But I had seen Fl. A place fit for Miky Mouse and New England Yanks!!!!! :poke:
:poke: :poke:
Born Ft Darnell Army Hospital, Florida Cracker my whole life, I was 2 months old when Dad was restationed,, and I've only been out for short trips since! No Yank here! And no micky, lol. Now, when I tell people "I was born in Texas" and they say something about "steers and queers" I have a few tattoos with horns on them, then, there's always the other one. Lol

Spring? Not up in Minn…….for quite a while,winter weather advisory for us tonight, again

Did some yard work yesterday and burned some brush, that counts don't it?

20230304_131603.jpg

-
Back