memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
I have been talking to this fellow and it has everything I need or anyone that has a 66 dart, he has put primer on the car where the paint was going away.
I was not going to share this :D but I told him I would Nice complete driver ready for any long road trip.

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/3937271415.html

He is about 61 years young and don't do the pay pal thing... had to share, I may have to sell the ramgarger :D

I have been talking to this fellow and it has everything I need or anyone that has a 66 dart, he has put primer on the car where the paint was going away.
I was not going to share this :D but I told him I would Nice complete driver ready for any long road trip.

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/3937271415.html

He is about 61 years young and don't do the pay pal thing... had to share, I may have to sell the ramgarger :D

thank's memike for helping me out with this
it's been a real pleasure talking with yo over
the past several days.you have a beautiful
car outstanding job on that car a lot of time
love and money went in to what you did wish
my old dart looked that good but i know it never
will.you're the one that really deserves this old
dart i have even if you are going too part it out.
because i know it will be going to a person that
can appericate for what it is not for what it's worth.

god bless
marty:wack:

Cool car Mike, but you wouldn't part it out would you?

I was looking for a 225/ and automatic for my 66, but no, I could not part it out Keith, he told me he drives it when it's not hot outside, (no a/c) If I was to snag it up I would use it as a daily driver :colors:

thank's memike for helping me out with this
it's been a real pleasure talking with yo over
the past several days.you have a beautiful
car outstanding job on that car a lot of time
love and money went in to what you did wish
my old dart looked that good but i know it never
will.you're the one that really deserves this old
dart i have even if you are going too part it out.
because i know it will be going to a person that
can appericate for what it is not for what it's worth.

god bless
marty:wack:

Wow! how did I mis your post Marty :sign3:, It was a pleasure meeting you and your four legged friends :D My wife and I did go look at this 66 Dart
Your 4 door Dart drives great and has low miles on it, it has the 225 /6 and a new trans that shifted perfectly :cheers:
After a close inspection of everything this is a solid car, zero rust but it douse need a driver's side fender or a patch on the top of the fender as we talked about Marty.
It sure felt good driving it and it would be a great car to build, int, glass and frame, suspension, drive line and electrical are all in great shape :cheers:
There is not very many /6 car fans out there, but we have a few here for sure.
Your Dart is a great driver and all it needs is gas if anyone wanted to drive it to the east or west coast :glasses7:.

This is a full trim car on the outside, but it does need some work on a couple peaces, after driving it and looking it over real good it is a very nice old 4 door 66 /6 Dart, the engine and trans are my only interest I have because I know I do not need 2 projects and YES I would have to part it out for my needs = 225/6 Transmission and steering column for Victoria
I came real close to selling my Ramcharger to buy your Dart, but I have to be patient and find a 66 to 89 engine and auto trans to build.

Welcome aboard Marty, so glad to see you have joined in and I hope you come back and jump in and enjoy this great site

Welcome Marty, glad you and Mike got to meet one another.

If you can, please hold off parting out your Dart, it is too nice and has a lot more service left in it, I'm sure there is someone out there who would love to own it.

Welcome Marty, glad you and Mike got to meet one another.

If you can, please hold off parting out your Dart, it is too nice and has a lot more service left in it, I'm sure there is someone out there who would love to own it.
This little more door has allot of life left in it :glasses7:
I agree

This little more door has allot of life left in it :glasses7:
I am going to go drive it again this evening or tomorrow :cheers:

Sale pending !! :cheers:

Cool, so you are gonna buy it now Mike? That would make a great driver for you! Then, Victoria can get some rest and so can your joints from shifting her, also makes great company having 2 66's :glasses7:

If you buy It Mike I will hunt down some 4-door ventshades for you :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back