A Team Performance

-

Brian Arcella

Reaction score
Has anyone had dealing with A Team Performance? if so what are your thoughts both good and bad they offer an electronic ignition distributor, coil and wire set on Amazon for $120 It appears to be a clone of a Chrysler electronic distributor but all of the electronics are internal. I had intended to use a Mallory Unilite whihc i have had great success using for many years but trying to apply an Amazon credit towards the Dart build

Thanks in advance for your input

Never heard of um. I'll go look.

Ok. They don't make anything. They just sell it. They offer all of the Chinese knockoff ignition stuff same as ProComp, Skip White and "all the rest". I have a Skip White or "whosever" big cap GM HEI style distributor in the 351M in my 75 F250. Been in it about 7 years without missin a beat. All the Chinese knockoffs come from the same place, regardless of the name it's marketed under.

Ok. They don't make anything. They just sell it. They offer all of the Chinese knockoff ignition stuff same as ProComp, Skip White and "all the rest". I have a Skip White or "whosever" big cap GM HEI style distributor in the 351M in my 75 F250. Been in it about 7 years without missin a beat. All the Chinese knockoffs come from the same place, regardless of the name it's marketed under.
Yeah as much as I hate to say it a lot of the big names like Mallory , Holley etc are using stuff manufactured in China not all but some,I'll have to ponder this one some times a deal that seems too good really isn't

Hmm, with a name like the "A Team" it would make me think it fires all over the place but always misses the (timing) mark! Sorry, had to! :thumbsup:

A-Team.jpg

-
Back