A theif in my sleep

-
DD I am going to get some piano wax to shine your head

DD I have your a solution to your blinker problem.

BlinkFluid.jpg
Between these 2 things I think I can blind people in more was than one.

Hay Cliff your not alone now! I must have rubbed my head on the carpet :wink:
to long last night and look what happened. Honest I wouldn't lie. :^o

Here's me before

74%252520dart%252520025.jpg

And here's me after :D

hair%252520cut%2525201.jpg

And it didn't stop there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haircut%2525202.jpg

Wow what a night!!!

You're looking good there Stan. My hair is so thin I am thinking about shaving my head again.

My Mom said this about getting older...there's things about our appearance we can't do anything about, so we try to do something about the things we can. Get a good haircut, take care of our teeth (whitestrips), have a dermatologist freeze off any ugly facial spots, lose the raggedy clothes. It makes a difference!

My Mom said this about getting older...there's things about our appearance we can't do anything about, so we try to do something about the things we can. Get a good haircut, take care of our teeth (whitestrips), have a dermatologist freeze off any ugly facial spots, lose the raggedy clothes. It makes a difference!

I want some Hollywood teeth made. mine need to be pulled.

I hear ya Cliff, some things have to wait til the time is right. Your new look is a winner like I said before.

Thank you. Think I can have barracuda teeth made?

Sure but I think my Mom would say the Hollywood set would be better in the long run. By the way, she waited her whole life till she finally was able to get her teeth redone, so she knows what she's talking about

Sure but I think my Mom would say the Hollywood set would be better in the long run. By the way, she waited her whole life till she finally was able to get her teeth redone, so she knows what she's talking about

She like her new teeth?

Indeed she does, I can tell because even though she smiled before she smiles a lot more now.

I think the clean look makes you look ten years younger!
way to go now if we can just feel younger
LOL
Going from baby boomers to old bommers but we still kick *** in a Mopar!!
Really you look younger for sure

-
Back