A thing of beauty and a joy forever

-

'74 Sport

Reaction score
Finally!!
Aaron's "Dartster" got its new paint job today. I'll take him to see it tomorrow after football practice. After a little buffing, it will be ready to go home for the final assembly. My wife will be so glad to get all the boxes, parts, seats, etc. out of the house.

I'll get some pics posted as soon as I can,
Jerry

[QUOTE='74 Sport]Finally!!
Aaron's "Dartster" got its new paint job today. I'll take him to see it tomorrow after football practice. After a little buffing, it will be ready to go home for the final assembly. My wife will be so glad to get all the boxes, parts, seats, etc. out of the house.

I'll get some pics posted as soon as I can,
Jerry[/QUOTE]
got em yet?
:-\"

:wave:

congratulations, i know the feeling, just got my 74 duster painted last weekend, wet sanding it now and getting ready to buff. been a long 10 months but it feels good. i'm ready to start bolting peices back together.

Go easy on me. We've been waiting three years. The least you can do is wait a day or so.
icon10.gif

Aaron chose "Viper Race Yellow", and it will get the black stripe kit that goes up and over the roof. We also changed the original "parchment" interior completely over to black.

I'll post a few pics as soon as I can,
Jerry

Here are a couple of pics, so you can see what we have been working on.

Dart_03.png

Dart_07.png

More to come in the next few weeks,
Jerry

Thanks,
The pics don't really do the paint job justice. Now it's time to decide on wheels and tire sizes. Aaron wants the Cragar chrome 5-spoke SS rims.
I'll start another thread about recommended sizes.

Jerry

-
Back