A TON of Tattoo Equipment for sale! everything to get started!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I use to Tattoo professionally for about 7 years and then I got out of it for a few years.

Awhile back I bought everything to get back into tattooing so I could make some extra money. I did a couple tattoo's and haven't touched the stuff since. I don't have the time to do it (to much other stuff going on)....And I enjoy making the vinyl stickers I do more so.

And cash is tight right now and with christmas coming and bills due and plates and insurance on our vehicle due and having a baby on the way.......it just makes sense right now for me to sell all of this stuff and if I decide to get back into it at a later date than I might just do it....but for now....I need the money more.

Anyhow,that being said.

I have basically everything someone would need to get into doing tattoos. And this is an investment opportunity for someone ....you will likely make the money back you spend to buy this from me in one or two tattoos!!!. I have always said " if you can trace, you can tattoo" ok...so it takes a little more than that but its easy to pick up on....more so if your a decent artist.

Here is a list of the top of my head of what I have to offer.

roughly 300 prepackaged sterilized brand new needles (magnums,flats,shaders,liners of various sizes),4 tubes,4 grips,and a variety of tips (liners,magnums ect...ect...),about 40 black nitrle gloves,200 sterilizing pouches , multiple pages of stencil transfer paper,stencil transfer solution,aluminum sprits bottle,about 400 armature nipples,about 200 armature o rings,about 1000 needle stabilizing bands,1 surgical marker,alcohol prep pads,about 200 ink caps of various sizes,a maintnance kit (allan wrenches,replacements springs,set screws,coil isolators ,ect...ect...)ink cap holder tray,also there are 40 colors of .5oz bottles of ink,also one large 6 oz bottle of kurosumi black liner ink (great for line,shade and black and grey work),all ink is unopened except for about 4 of the .5oz colors and they were dispensed correctly and sanitary,also included is a few sheets of practice skin to "test your skills on" ,also a dvd with techniques and what not,also a dvd with about 2,000 flash art images so you have some designs to start with,also included is 2 digital power supplies with full voltage adjustability,2 foot switches each with their own cables and banana clips,also included are 4 tattoo machines all of which are set up and ready to go!,also included is a aluminum carry case to put it all in.

Its all brand new.....some of it has been used twice like I mentioned....but most everything is still factory sealed and packaged.

I think thats everything.

I am asking $250.00 INCLUDING shipping in the us.

Paypal prefered

I hate to sell it all but I need the money more.

Anyone who knows tattooing knows that this is a great deal and that you can easily make your money back in no time.

I was not sure how many people here on fabo might have interest in this kind of thing but I figured I would give it a try.

Please PM with interest.

Here's a couple pics

IMG_20111110_185729.jpg

IMG_20111110_185738.jpg

IMG_20111110_185745.jpg

IMG_20111110_185912.jpg

Put the word out with my sister. Her boyfriend was going to get back into tattooing recently, but had all of his equipment stolen. Will let ya know what he says.

My brother is a tattoo artist ill pass this link along to him and ill PM you if he wants to get it all. Thanks for this post hopefully i can help ya out.

Warning:

Check your local laws and regulations before attempting to purchase these items as they may not be legal to possess without state authorized license.

Tattooing without proper knowledge and training on sanitation could result in unwanted infections and the aquisition of toxic blood borne pathogens.

Purchase at your own risk

fabo does not endorse the sale of these types of potentially hazardous materials and this thread may be deleted by staff at any time.

This thread is closed.

pm original poster if interrested.

After consulting with Joey, I have reopend this thread.

In the end I was in error to have closed it but i felt I should to be safe.

My appologies to the OP and anyone else who I may have offended.

I hope someone one can buy this stuff and help the guy out.

Sincerely,
C

No hard feelings cevidicus.

You did raise some points I forgot to mention though and ill make sure to address those real quick.

First, its perfectly legal to sell and own this stuff!.

And you can tattoo yourself at your own discretion.

Legally to tattoo others you need to take the proper class's to be certified for health and safety.

What you decide to do with it is your business but just know that there are legality's when tattooing others.

if you want more information or if your interested in buying this stuff, please send me a PM, thanks.

Thats a good deal seeing I just paid that much for an outline. Of coarse it was 2.5hrs of outline and it takes up my entire upper arm, lOl

Thats a good deal seeing I just paid that much for an outline. Of coarse it was 2.5hrs of outline and it takes up my entire upper arm, lOl

Yeah tattoos aren't cheap, which is why I originally started tattooing years ago.

Ok, so here is what I have decided to do to try to speed up the sale.

Instead of selling everything. I am going to sell a "goodie bag" worth of stuff.....enough to get someone started. And at a cheaper price. I need to get some bills paid ASAP so hopefully this deal is more appealing to someone.

For $100.00 INCLUDING shipping....I am offering ,2 SR tattoo machines ....one of which can be set up as a liner or a shader,the other of which is a hybrid and can easily be switched between settings.both are new and have not been used,both have 10 wrap coils.Also including a sheet of stencil transfer paper, a sheet of practice skin,10 bottles of ink (3 of which are blacks) the rest are various colors,1 new digital power supply in the box along with a new footswitch with power cables and banana clips to attach to the machine,a few pairs of rubber gloves,a small assortment of armature grommets,needle bar stabilizer bands,armature O-rings,ink caps of various sizes,one tube,1 grips and one tip,multiple sterilizing pouches ,and an assortment of pre packaged sterilized needles.

thats enough to get someone started and at $150.00 less than my original asking price.

Please PM me with interest.

Anyone interested?

Just got the bill in the mail for my plates and license renewal and have bunch of other stuff that needs paid ...and need to make christmas happen for my little one still.

So if anyone is interested please PM with offers asap.

Thanks

Still for sale.

Also ,Ill mention ....I would also be open to trades for something like an ipod touch , iphone , psp or some other electronics.

PM with interest,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back