A vertual invite

-

RedFish

Reaction score
Since it's Christmas and all , I invite you all to join me for dinner this evening. You have about 9 hours to prepare. Find a store near you that carries Brookwood Farms barbeque, CAROLINA STYLE ONLY !
House sides are an ear of corn and cole slaw. Most anything would work but I must suggest you avoid strong flavored sides like baked beans. You wont need additional barbeque sauce, fancy buns, or anything that will override the flavor of the meat.
Heat and eat. I promise it will be the best store bought barbeque you ever had. Dang close to sitting at my table sharing what took me most of the day to prepare. House beverage is sweet tea. House desert is apple pie.
Serving at 7 pm est Merry Christmas mates

Thanks for the invite, Redfish, sounds like a great idea, but My family may be a couple of hours late. I'll stop off at a BBQ joint on the way home from work, and get take out. They have Carolina style on the menu and I don't think my kids have ever tried it. Corn on the cobb is one of their favorites and slaw is a must.

Not all Carolina style is the same. Some will throw far too much vinegar and/or Tabasco in it. No style is exactly defined though..
Sample any take-out before plating for others is my advise.
Most of our local barbecue shacks can't compare with Brookwood Farms.
Either way, ENJOY :)

-
Back