a way to save fabo members money

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
just switched my galaxy note to straight talk screw contracts. I get unlimited every thing for 45$ a month thought i would let you all know you can swap almost any phone and save some cash. Plus my phone now gets 3 more bars of service at my house freaking awesome! That's it just wanted to let my mopar family know. Hope you all have a great day!

I can say this about straight talk the coverage was good but when i had a phone issue i found that customer service spoke a whole different tongue.It made it hard to get issue fixed in the end i switched to cricket that was over a year ago .I do pay a little more but i can go to a local service center.I am not downing straight talk by any means
just a heads up thats all.

Yea i came across that from a few phone companies just have to ask to speak to their supervisor lol but today i called them to set up my note and it was a American lady

Hmm, we switch to att uverse TV. During the sales call it was all American people I was speaking with but a week later when I noticed one of the phones upstairs not working I called back for service and guess what, lol

What can you do, everything got straighten out and we are happy with the service, its better and cheaper then our old Time Warner cable service

Yes I liked att but I would pay over 100 for just this phone to have a plan even close to straight talk unlimited which is only 45 and the they now offer phone insurance but I didn't get it lol

-
Back