A

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Site ads are normally generated by what the user (you) have been looking at on your computer.

Also that response is just bullshit!
No sir. That's how it works. Lets say I am searching for camshafts on other sites. I come here and there are ads for camshafts everywhere. It's not bullshit at all. That's how it works.

OK I'll just have to kick your ***, *** hole.
Bring it on. Look, I'm not being accusatory. I'm just telling you how it works. Shoot the messenger all you want, but it's true. Now, you want my address?

IMG_5894.gif

WHAT THE XXXXXXXXXX DID I JUST SEE WHEN I OPENED THIS SITE WITH MY PHONE! ALL KINDS OF SEX **** WITH A PICTURE OF A CHILD IN A BATHING SUIT. GET RID OF THE SMUT OR I WILL REPORT IT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
I don’t see anything like that, I have no ads, nothing.

I don't see anything like that. I'm on my android. My ads are hydraulic bearings from summit, cause that's what I've been searching for the last 2 weeks.

Screenshot_20230531-200321.png

For the most part RustyRatRod is correct. But It is possible that both you and your wife's phone picked up what's generally referred as "Scareware." or a **** "Adware" And it could have came from what appeared to be a safe site. Unrelated to sites that it is redirecing. Its not a virus. But a bug in your browser temp and navigation settings. Clear browser cache first. Then try again. This clears most up.

Google can tell how for most smart phone setups.

Do NOT follow any directions from the undesired site. Especially if they wish contact to "Correct your issue." Initiate and clear yourself. Your phone's home site (Like Samsung, or Apple) is a good place to start.

P.S. clearing all browser history can and will likely delete any stored passwords. It's not a good idea to depend on browser auto filling of site passwords anyways. But you may want to make notes and/or change passwords if you are nolonger sure.

Let us know what you see?

Last edited:
For the most part RustyRatRod is correct. But It is possible that both you and your wife's phone picked up what's generally referred as "Scareware." or a **** "Adware" And it could have came from what appeared to be a safe site. Unrelated to sites that it is redirecing. Its not a virus. But a bug in your browser temp and navigation settings. Clear browser cache first. Then try again. This clears most up.

Do NOT follow any directions from the undesired site. Especially if they wish contact to "Correct your issue." Initiate and clear yourself. Your phone's home site (Like Samsung, or Apple) is a good place to start.

Thank you. Someone with a result for a problem and not just call me out. Thanks again.

It's gone. But I showed it to my wife, she seen it also.
I hate saying this at any time but Rusty rodbolt is right somebody at your house or using your phones has been viewing c*********.
I logged off and then I came back here is a screenshot of what my phone showed and then the next screenshot is after I log back in again.

Screenshot_20230531-220508_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-220610_Chrome.jpg

Sorry I hurt sooo many feelings. I deleted my stuff. Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

Thank you. Someone with a result for a problem and not just call me out. Thanks again.
Nobody called you out. All I did was tell you how it works. That's all I know because my internet knowledge is limited. Then you decide to go all of on me. I told you right from the rip I was not accusing you. Yet you decide to flip out in a show of paranoia.

I hate saying this at any time but Rusty rodbolt is right somebody at your house or using your phones has been viewing c*********.
I logged off and then I came back here is a screenshot of what my phone showed and then the next screenshot is after I log back in again.

View attachment 1716096888

View attachment 1716096887
Only me and my wife, in our 70's. I sure wish I took a pic. but just couldn't do it at the time. Now it was showing apartment rentals. Not moving or looking. ?

Exactly. Which is why I would never accuse anyone and did not. There's no telling where it's coming from, but it is coming from his devices. That doesn't mean it's coming from any operator within his house. But somehow I'm still the bad guy.

If it is some kind of scam p*** you need to go up to the top of your page there and click that little red arrow and go to history and tell it to clean history. And that should eliminate any of that crap that might be on your phone hidden somewhere.

Screenshot_20230531-221456_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-221505_Chrome.jpg

Nobody called you out. All I did was tell you how it works. That's all I know because my internet knowledge is limited. Then you decide to go all of on me. I told you right from the rip I was not accusing you. Yet you decide to flip out in a show of paranoia.
Sorry.

Only me and my wife, in our 70's. I sure wish I took a pic. but just couldn't do it at the time. Now it was showing apartment rentals. Not moving or looking. ?
It can and does happen more frequently than one would think. Think of those that are too embarrassed to say anything?

No guilt is needed. Sometimes these bugs are not even associated with the **** or the redirected site. Some people just want to cause havoc. For no reason at all.

I did do a internet search one time for cures for prostate problems. For the next 6 months I started getting these, how to grow your tool, how to please her in bed, all kinds of crap like that in text messages. I got all that crap under control now.

Exactly. Which is why I would never accuse anyone and did not. There's no telling where it's coming from, but it is coming from his devices. That doesn't mean it's coming from any operator within his house. But somehow I'm still the bad guy.
I really don't think he was directing specifically. Was just rattled. It can be very upsetting. But hopefully it ends here. I've seen FAR FAR worse. Including, but not limited too, Bank accounts being drained. To fill blown identity theft and exploration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back