Not open for further replies.

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a A230 3 speed manual transmission. It comes with the bellhousing, dust shield, inspection cover and flywheel. The shifter I purchased off eBay later on and somebody had cut the shift rods.
The input shaft spins ok but I don't have any clue what for shape it is eternally.

$80.00 for everything.
I prefer pick up, but could deliver within 100 mile radius,or
I could also ship it at buyers expense as I will have to build a pallet to ship it on.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 648
  • photo 2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 480
  • photo 3.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 474
  • photo 4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 474
  • photo 5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 451
somehow I was thinking you were in AZ. but PA. is a bit far otherwise I would pick this up in an instant.

somehow I was thinking you were in AZ. but PA. is a bit far otherwise I would pick this up in an instant.

Do a road trip Rani. It's only gas, money and time...Lol:D! Shipping it out would not be cheap either.

Do a road trip Rani. It's only gas, money and time...Lol:D! Shipping it out would not be cheap either.

maybe I was thinking you were in AZ because I remember one time you were out this way and met C in Az. ...Im in Co three hours south of Denver

maybe I was thinking you were in AZ because I remember one time you were out this way and met C in Az. ...Im in Co three hours south of Denver

Yep, and it sure didn't seem that long ago when I was out there....and wouldn't mind going out again to AZ.

I'd be willing to meet you halfway to pick the trans up, from western NY area. Do you know which vehicle this trans is out of? Do you have both halves of the shifter linkages? PM me with the details.

I'd be willing to meet you halfway to pick the trans up, from western NY area. Do you know which vehicle this trans is out of? Do you have both halves of the shifter linkages? PM me with the details.

PM being sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back