[Found!] A230 3 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
In search of an A230 3 speed floor shift transmission, linkage, shifter, bell housing, the whole 9 yards. I need it all. Let me know what you have though! I've just brought in a '72 Duster 340 3 speed in the floor. TB3 Petty Blue with black stripes, black bucket seat interior. Very cool car. Just for the record... guys I can't pay $500 for a 3 speed. Lol if you have some decent parts for a reasonable price let me know. I'm in Atlanta, TX 75551, so if you have parts but live far away I'm willing to pay the shipping. Thanks yall.

I think I have the gear box, shifter, linkage, handle & ball. I do love the D13 cars. I am quite a distance away though & I would need to check to be sure. (I hoard this stuff, but I do not need to keep it all)

It would be better for you for shipping to find at least the box closer to you, so keep me in reserve as a back up plan.

I think I have the gear box, shifter, linkage, handle & ball. I do love the D13 cars. I am quite a distance away though & I would need to check to be sure. (I hoard this stuff, but I do not need to keep it all)

It would be better for you for shipping to find at least the box closer to you, so keep me in reserve as a back up plan.
Hey thanks man! I'll do that. I am assuming you're in Alaska?? Lol

I have a 3 speed standard trans and bell housing in a 67 Belvedere. I don’t know anything about how to tell what transmission it is though or what works where. It is from a /6 so the bellhousing won’t work for you. I did start the car and run it in the air before I started parting it out. Located in San Antonio TX. PM me if you think you can use it.

1970 was the first model year for the A230.

My location does say PA, I am not far from the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

I have a 3 speed standard trans and bell housing in a 67 Belvedere. I don’t know anything about how to tell what transmission it is though or what works where. It is from a /6 so the bellhousing won’t work for you. I did start the car and run it in the air before I started parting it out. Located in San Antonio TX. PM me if you think you can use it.
Don't think it will work for me. The column shifted 3 speed and floor shifted 3 speed are different to my knowledge. I will keep it in mind though! Thank you so much for the response.

I have a complete 230 with shifter and rods and mounting plate That came from a 72 Demon with a 340 and will ship to you. I will have to get a picture of it. I thought i had one but this was another one I sold to a guy in this picture. The one I have left is the one painted orange in the upper part of this picture and it also has the shifter and looks just like this one in the picture. Send me a PM if interested

3 speed.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back