[WANTED] A230 3 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A-body unit?

If so, gear box only or shifter, handle and linkage too?

I have an A230 that was rebuilt about 1000 miles ago. I ended up pulling it and replacing it with an A833. I also have a NOS Hurst comp shifter mech+lever in excellent condition to match. It's a B/E Body unit, you can make it work with A body linkage (that's what I did). I still have the linkage rods if you need them too.

I'm in southern WI though.

A body preferred, have linkages but interested in complete units at right price

Pretty sure I have the transmission, not far from Carlisle, PA. I'll check tomorrow to be sure and report back

I have an A230 that was rebuilt about 1000 miles ago. I ended up pulling it and replacing it with an A833. I also have a NOS Hurst comp shifter mech+lever in excellent condition to match. It's a B/E Body unit, you can make it work with A body linkage (that's what I did). I still have the linkage rods if you need them too.

I'm in southern WI though.
Whereabouts in southern WI?

Whereabouts in southern WI?

I'm in Oconomowoc. About 30ish mins from Milwaukee.

EDIT: I should add that the shift lever isn't from an A body, sorry if it sounded like it was. It's a NOS unit from a mustang I believe, but it fit well in my application which is made from almost all Abody parts. The mech is a synchro loc 3 spd mech. It was awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back