Status
Not open for further replies.

Beams

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO,

I am listing an iron case A833 o/d transmission with 308 front bearing (5.125” input bearing retainer).
Includes:
-aluminum slant six bellhousing with dust cover,
-bellhousing to engine brace, clutch fork, fork pivot, seals
-driveshaft (~56” center to center)

I pulled the transmission out of my 1965 Dart when converting to small block, using the small 4.354 inch out bearing retainer. Only reason I didn’t use it in my car was because of the compatibility issue. I drove the car for about a year before removing. I experienced no issues with operation, but did have a small leak out of the rear.

Asking $800 for the package. Would like to not split at this point in time, and strongly prefer not to ship. Located near Modesto, California.

IMG_3415.jpeg

IMG_3416.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3428.jpeg

Last edited:
Compatibility? Seems like it would be perfect for that car

Yeah, apologies if that was confusing. Transmission is great for the car.
However, the stock small block bellhousing that I installed uses the 4.354” input bearing retainer. There are ways to make it work (like buying different input bearing retainer + machining bellhousing, or using a different main case), but I decided to not be that creative during the swap.

I’ll consider splitting it up.

1. $475 (pickup only): transmission
2. $200 (plus shipping): aluminum slant six bellhousing with dust cover, bellhousing to engine brace, clutch fork, fork pivot, seals
3. $150 (pickup only): driveshaft (~56” center to center; was installed in 1965 dart, with 8 1/4 rear.

If it makes it enticing enough, I’d sell all together for $725.

Transmission sold. Bellhousing + extras and driveshaft are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back