-
Status
Not open for further replies.

amcervantes

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Im tearing apart my 72 swinger and using all its parts to build my 73 duster. I don't want to go back to a manual do to knee problems and way to many stop lights and stop signs. The a833 was rebuilt about 3-4 years ago and I probably put about 4000 miles on it. It was sitting behind a 318 magnum engine. Its a 23 spline and comes with bell housing, flywheel, clutch fork, hurst shifter with arms nuts and bolts pedals, zbar and whatever else you want or need for the trans. I can even cut the floor hump out for you and also give the shortened drive shaft. This would be a perfect swap for someone running a 8 3/4 rear end because that's what I was running in mine. The only thing you will have to buy is a clutch. the throw out bearing was going bad in it and if your going to change the bearing you might as well change the clutch but can throw the clutch in if need be. I'm looking for a complete 904 swap IE (trans, flywheel, torque converter and driveshaft) I want to put it in get the driveshaft the correct length install the buy and install shifter and trans cooler and roll. If anyone is near the Virginia area and wants to work something out we could meet up. Almost all parts are removed aside from the pedals. Ill post pics tomorrow after work. If you have any questions I'll try my best to answer them.
Thanks

I have a complete good used 904 set up. Trans, converter, flex plate, inspection cover, and all hardware. I also have a brand new trans. cooler, and I should have the correct length driveshaft also if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back