A833 Tranny(not mine)

-
holy cow ....that guy is living in the past when a trans like that was 50-75 bucks all day long. My family tells me about those days ...too bad I wasn't alive then and had to be born into the most useless generation ever.

Looks like a 70 date code

I sent seller an email Monday to see if this was still available.

Seller emailed me last night and he said he trashed it due to lack of interest!

Un-freaking-believable.

Dang"IT" MAN !! I WONDER!! Where he trashed it at !! Anyone still have his number ? That is just 1 hour away! !! A day late or three :banghead: unfeakingbelievable...

I emailed him twice as well as soon as I saw 360 Scamp's lead, but he never wrote back. I figured since I'm here in TN, I would snag it. Evidently, he thrashed it. Bummers!!!!

Man thats crazy it had only been on Craigslist like 3 or 4 days when I found the ad! Wow what a dummy!, sometimes it takes time to sell stuff

I was at the Dr.s office checkin out Craigslist and I posted the link almost instantly. Oh well

And I emailed him maybe 3 hours after your post. I guess some people have no patience. Says sat in a car trunk for 30 years and then doesn't even wait a month to sell.

You guys are welcome, too bad no one got to buy it.
No i didnt buy it, a member posted that when he called the owne said he trashed it!, ao no one got it

-
Back