a833 v 727 torqueflight

-

cudaboy 67

Reaction score
hey all, been to the mopar nationals here today in england uk, great day! :cheers: anyhow been talking to few racers, seems no one uses manuals for racing< sorry if sounds obveous:angry7: i didnt know> im never {never say never}:bootysha: going to drag race my 67 440ci barracuda its just a street car larking around etc however they sayin you never get good launches with 4 speed and to be honest its never ever been right,fumbling for the gears ... did have inland shifter,since changed to hurst,has improved things was "z" bar then hydralic now cable clutch, it could need a gearbox rebuild as changes are still not too good and im always worrying on the clutch giving up> is mc leod.somtimes wonder if throwing in towell and going auto:clock: my box is bit rare,an a body a833 with long tailshaft<compared to otheres,pal said a custom build and its 18 spline. they all gone auto as its less to worry about and makes driving these cars more fun however i got 2 arms,2 legs and feel they are there to change gears lol:toothy10:

-
Back