Not open for further replies.

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this for my Demon, I am not going to use it. I purchased it used and haven't personally bolted it on. Previous owner bought new installed it and took it off. Inserts are good for bolts no cracks etc. I can't ship but may drive a little to meet someone. It's located in Martinsville, Ohio 45146. Asking $350.00. Pm here please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 427
If you change your mind on shipping let me know, not sure what cost would be. I'm located in so cal. 92808.

Had some request to see the bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 293
Ok I've had several requests about shipping this. Not trying to be an ahole but there's a reason I put don't want to ship. With the schedule in my life right now and the fact that to properly ship this it needs a frame built to put it in for protection, Sorry I just don't have the time to do this. Hope everyone understands. Thank you.

Totally understand when life gets busy and not an easy item to ship. Let me throw this out to any members in his area 700.00 shipped to wa. 98250. If anyone is able to crate and ship send me a pm thanks in advance. Nwdart

I bought this for my Demon, I am not going to use it. I purchased it used and haven't personally bolted it on. Previous owner bought new installed it and took it off. Inserts are good for bolts no cracks etc. I can't ship but may drive a little to meet someone. It's located in Martinsville, Ohio 45146. Asking $350.00. Pm here please.

will this fit a 75 duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back