-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartboy73

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So I just drove 7 hours to pick this hood up just to find out 69 is a different style hood. So does anyone in alberta need this hood? $450 I'm in hinton alberta but not afraid to travel. :eek:ops: it does have the smallest of chips on the very back of the hood

The Guy that was selling it to you should have told you. And should take it back. Whatta drag, driving 7 hours. :violent1:

Would u happen to have any xtra Grille or Headlight Bezels parts for 67/8 Cuda that you can spare?
Girlfriend wasnt used to Drum Brakes and cracked up the Cuda.
:book:

I think I'm just going to buy the 69 header panel and use the hood if it won't sell

Hey Dartboy, throw a pic of the hood on here. I'd like to see what a AAR 69 B'cuda hood looks like. Is it fiberglass? Have bolted hinge ability?
Andy

Is it the Six Pack hood or the Stock hood ? lift off or bolt on ? Anybody know the weight difference between these and stock ? the site says the Six Pack hoods weigh 27 lbs .

Hey Dartboy, throw a pic of the hood on here. I'd like to see what a AAR 69 B'cuda hood looks like. Is it fiberglass? Have bolted hinge ability?
Andy

AAR is the name of the company making Fiberglass body panels for Mopars . They show 2 styles for the 69 Barracuda .

To the OP the 69 Grilles , surrounds and trim will cost about the same as 3 of these hoods new .

My car is a 68 barracuda. It is the fiberglass lift off hood. I don't really want to ship it at this time. Are the grills different from 68-69?? I'll try posting a pic later

My car is a 68 barracuda. It is the fiberglass lift off hood. I don't really want to ship it at this time. Are the grills different from 68-69?? I'll try posting a pic later
yes the grilles are different and are insanely expensive , another one of the things that are 1 year only like the tail trim and the header panel .

Well crap. I could meet someone in BC if need be

Hey dartboy73. I'm in Lethbridge and I have a spare 68 hood. It has a couple dents, but is repairable. I got a different one so it is up for grabs. It's 10 hours one way though!! It could probably be shipped if I built a crate for it.

I have the stock hood for my car still. I need a fiberglass one for the hemi hood scoop

10 hours away ? jeeez George what are you driving ? I could just about get there from here in 10 hours LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back