-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Listen my old 67 notchback cuda is sitting on the driveway looking very sad and in need of a good home, is there anyone local to me who wants it??
It's all cut up and was to have become a race care, there are no floor pans in it and I want to keep most of the bits off it for the Skycuda project- glass, front and rear grills etc. BUT you can have the white interior that I got with the car, plus I have all the molds to make you fender, trunk lid, doors and a nice cowl hood in fiberglass. Anyone building a race car or Prostreet car might be interested, I have a clean title for it and it even comes with a Certicard!!!
I can post some pictures in the morning, my email address is [email protected]. Thanks for the advert

you have mail Adam and once I get a few minutes I'll post some pictures, if no-one wants it I have a plasma cutter and a Sawzall and the town dump will be having a deposit of some scrap iron destined for China, which would be a shame..

small cuda.jpg

Joe sorry I couldn't talk earlier on, it's mayhem here- sorry, call me in the morning - all the best.
cheers ANdy

Sorry I Didnt Have A Chance To Call You Back Andy Had A Lot Of Running Aroun I Just Scored A Huge 3 Car Barn With A Upstairs To Rent About 20 Mins Away From Me And He Dont Care What I Do In There Sweet Talk 2 U Soon Andy

go for it Joe , now what you REALLY need is a nice 67 notchback cuda race car project to help fill up your new space- tee hee.
Seriously man best of luck with the new place, stay in touch.
A.

if and only if it gets cut i need the panel between the rear glass and trunk to the to edge of both sides and the rear corners im in houston so the whole car would be way to expensive to ship. I would pay for the parts and shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back