Not open for further replies.

Cheapstreetduster

been here a long time
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
nice driver quality dash pad for a body its black
has a small blem (dot in the tip side) will post pics soon or can email them to you if your interested.
$100 plus shipping..

Attachments

• 20140121_155007(1).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 539
  • 20140121_155014.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 548
  • 20140121_155022.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 549
  • 20140121_155031.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 573
Still for sale? Assuming it will fit a 68 Dart? Any cracks, splits, etc or just the dot you show in the pic? I am definitely interested. Contact me asap. Thanks.

In the fourth picture, it looks like the corner of the pad has a split in it. Is this just the picture? If so, I am very interested. PM sent.

it has a dot in the center of the dash and a small split in the corner..the split faces away from the driver when its instaled..so its up against the A-pillar.
it has been repaired with a "vinyl repair" glue epoxy sort of thing.. in the picture it shows up a tad less black in color...its a pliable condition... I kept it as a perfect core to have just dashes redo it... ive gotten shipping quotes for around $40 give or take. for this item to go to the mid west..if that gives you an idea..i would install it...
in a race car...or driver..but if you want perfection...its a great base to recover.

(ps..ive had a few dashes redone..if you have a large whole or crater.or the very common split / across the pad....IMHO after i got the dash pad back from being redone...I could tell where that damage was under the dash... this dash would come back perfect..fwiw..after a redo..
take your pick..)

if you click the pics..they blow up pretty big..to get a closer look.

be well

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back