About to start restoring (or restomodding) a 71 Demon

-

1971demonowner

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just looking for information on Dodge Demon and found your site. Going to have a ton of questions once I get rolling good on it. All info and advice will be greatly appreciated. I live in Northeast Arkansas so if you live close hit me up. Thanks

Hum, 71 Demon, where have I seen one of them, I remember now. Great group of members here that will help you out. Sometimes the answers come slow and opinions will be many but just be patient and any parts ya need just ask. Get a chance put up some pictures.

Welcome.

Thanks for the reply. I am new to Mopars. My father in law passed away and he had 2 1971 Demons. The other one my brother in law got. It was a orange car and had a sizzler package on it. This one is a red Demon. It is fairly complete and at one time had a rear spoiler and dual hood scoops. I dont know they were added at the factory, dealership, or later in its life. This car has power steering and what appears to be factory air. The car was originally a 6 cyl. We are planning on putting a v8 on it and painting it plum crazy purple. I'll get some pics posted. Thanks again and look forward to getting my questions answered on here

hi 71 demon im from leachville ar altogether me my dad and brother have 3 dusters and one darts sport i might have some parts if you need some. originally i was looking for a demon for my dad he had one out of high school but we couldnt find one.

-
Back